Author: Susan Lucia Annunzio
Publisher: Portfolio Hardcover; First Edition edition (November 4, 2004)
Category: Management & Leadership
Size Fb2: 1702 kb
Size ePub: 1824 kb
Size Djvu: 1599 kb
Other formats: mobi lit lrf doc
Contagious Success book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Contagious Success book. Start by marking Contagious Success: Spreading High Performance Throughout Your Organization as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Annunzio, Susan; McGowan, Sharon Sutker.
Susan Lucia Annunzio, Chairman and CEO of the Hudson Highland Center for High Performance, reveals .
In her new book, Contagious Success: Spreading High Performance Throughout Your Organization, she explains, "A work environment that values people, optimizes critical thinking and encourages people to seize opportunities is essential for profitable growth.
BusinessNews Publishing. This complete summary of the ideas from Susan Annunzio's book "Contagious Success" shows that an in-depth study of 3,000 knowledge workers around the world was carried out to attempt to identify the management behaviors which accelerate profitable growth. Although 77% of these respondents claimed they belonged to a high-performing work group, only 10% of them actually belonged to work groups that generated profitable new products, services or processes.
by Susan Lucia Annunzio.
book by Susan Lucia Annunzio. by Susan Lucia Annunzio. The Hudson Highland Centre for High Performance recently completed the largest and most in-depth global study ever done of the factors that accelerate or stifle high performance.
How can an organization capture that success and spread it throughout the organization? . There is an important difference between productivity and high performance, although the two concepts are often used interchangeably.
How can an organization capture that success and spread it throughout the organization? A study conducted few years ago, under the auspices of the Hudson Highland Center for High Performance, found some major factors that distinguish those high-performing workgroups. In recent years, some economists have argued that relying on productivity numbers to measure performance can be misleading and potentially counterproductive.
Contagious success: Spreading high performance throughout your organization. The motivation to work. Since Peter Senge published his groundbreaking book The Fifth Discipline, he and his associates have frequently been asked by the business community: "How do we go beyond the first steps of corporate change? How do we sustain momentum?" They know that companies and organizations cannot thrive today without learning to adapt their attitudes and practices.
Spreading High Performance Throughout Your Organization. According to Annunzio's analysis, only 10% of elite information workers work in high ps. The remaining 90%? Apparently they labor away as modern-day Bob Cratchits, in environments that neither demand nor deliver optimal performance.
com's Susan Annunzio Page and shop for all Susan Annunzio books. Contagious Success: Spreading High Performance Throughout Your Organization Nov 04, 2004. Check out pictures, bibliography, and biography of Susan Annunzio.